Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What Services are offered by Exceptional Minds Inc?
If your child has been diagnosed with Autism, Exceptional Minds Adaptive Learning Services Inc. can help by creating an individualized service plan, based on the functional needs of the child and family. Some of the services we offer include:
- Complete skill set assessments of the ABLLS-r, VB-MAPP, AFLS, and/or FBA
- ABA and IBI programs developed/delivered by qualified Senior Therapists and Instructor Therapists
- Individualized Service Plans
- Clinical Supervision provided by a registered Psychologist and/or B.C.B.A (Board Certified Behaviour Analyst)
- Behaviour Management Training/Consultation
- Consultation to schools and daycares
- Social Skills Groups
- Speech services by a Speech-Language Pathologist (separate fee from ABA and IBI services)
What is the goal of ABA/IBI therapy?
We offer an eclectic approach to ABA/IBI Therapy where some goals would include: attention, compliancy, self-regulation, building expressive/receptive language, increased communication skills, adapting/following school and home routines, social skills development, appropriate play skills, academic progress, addressing sensory needs, and motor development.
What ages do you service?
We service children from 18 months to 12 years old.
Where is Exceptional Minds Inc. located?
We are located at: 6685 Millcreek Drive, Unit 1, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.